Friday, February 16, 2007

SNOW!!

It has been two months exactly since I last updated! And now we finally have some snow! It took until February 14 (Valentine's Day), for God to send some much needed water for the ground and mountains (:-) for the rest of us. It will be very interesting navigating around now, but somehow God will help us to do it. I can't wait until we go on teh NYSUM trip on Sunday, but I am a bit apprehensive about what could happen. I will put it all in God's Hands and He will help me discover the purpose He has for my life. I really want to know where and in which direction He wants me to go. I want to please Him so much. Esther, in the Bible, is a wonderful woman and I want to emulate her lifestyle someday. This is my favorite verse:
"For if you keep silent at this time, relief and deliverance will arise for the Jews from another place, but you and your father's house will perish. Yet who knows whether you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this?" - Esther 4:14
Anyway, I will write more later....
I have to go.
~<3~
Heather~Hadassah (Esther)

15 comments:

~Lauraborialice said...

can I link you to my site?? I'm going to so I don't "loss" you..

~Lauraborialice said...

How are you??

~Lauraborialice said...

The NYSUM trip was awesome!! You have got to agree!! :-)

~Lauraborialice said...

Hey!! How are you?? Do you ever get on this anymore??!! lol later.. Youth group was fun walking through the rain.. But not getting rug burn.. :-)

~Lauraborialice said...

Happy Halloween!! Hope you had fun!! :-) I can't wait until Thanksgiving!! only 3 weeks till Thanksgiving exactly.. :-)

~Lauraborialice said...

Merry Thanksgiving!! I can't wait until we get to go to Thanksgivign!! :-) :-P lol Well, adios!! <3

~Lauraborialice said...

Hey!! I really really really really really like your car!!!!! :-P lol Well, also I had a lot of fun last night!! :-) It was awesome!! :-)

~Lauraborialice said...

do you think I've commented enought for you to comment back?? :-P Oh, and what do you want for Christmas.. ?? :-)

~Lauraborialice said...

Merry Christmas!! :-D

~Lauraborialice said...

Happy New Year!!

~Lauraborialice said...

you need to post a new post also!! You and kirsten and Johanna are very much like each other... you guys never post anything!! lol

~Lauraborialice said...

Hey!! Are you trying to only do a new post once every year?? It's working.. lol Well, later.. Please get on this.. :-) How your classes been??

~Lauraborialice said...

Hey Heather Happy late Leap year DAY!! lol Well, yesterday was fun!! Wasn't it?? :-) I think it was really fun.. :-)

Noelle said...

Hullo, Esther!
I say, it's been a long time since this blog last saw a post! Here you are discussing last year's snow, when isn't there is more than enough of this year's snow to expound upon? :D
Love you!
~Elle

~Hadassah~ said...

I'm so sorry about the lack of posting on here...I guess I'm not much of a writer...and when I think of my blog from time to time, I guess I sort of dread the lack of words I might have... and the whole experience taking so long... :)